This sauce is heavenly and I always make extra to have with cheesy garlic bread :)
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees celsius (460 F)
- Slice a baguette in half as though you were making a gigantic sandwich :)
- Rub the garlic cloves all over the bread. Then crush the garlic and sprinkle it over the bread.
- Slice the mozzarella and lay it over the baguette then top it with salt and pepper.
- Leave it in the oven until the cheese is melted. In the meantime, heat up the sauce and chop the basil.
- Top the cheesy garlic bread with the sauce and basil and enjoy!