1/3 of a cup of milk
2/3 a cup of cheddar
Salt & pepper to taste
A small head of broccoli
A sprinkle of minced chives
A pack of puff pastry
- Preheat the oven depending on the instructions on the package and grease the baking pan you are using.
- Wash and chop the broccoli before steaming it.
- Chop and fry the onion in olive oil.
- Beat the eggs and mix them with milk, grated cheddar, minced chives, salt and pepper. Then add the the onions and broccoli.
- Lay the pastry on the baking pan and pour in the filling mixture.
- Bake according to the instructions on the puff pastry package.