1 cup of flour
1/2 a cup of cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 a teaspoon of salt
1/2 a cup of softened butter
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of baking chocolate (melted)
1/4 a cup of dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
1/4 of a cup of white chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius & line your cookie tray with paper.
- Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla extract and mix well before adding beaten eggs. Slowly add in the melted chocolate.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Combine the separate mixtures and then add the chopped chocolate.
- Drop the cookies on the sheet (about 2 tablespoons of dough each and 3 inches apart).
- Bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Brag to all of your friends that your cookies taste better than the ones at Starbucks.