1/2 a cup of dark chocolate
1/2 a cup of butter
1 cup of icing sugar
2 egg yolks
6 tablespoons of flour
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (425 Fahrenheit)
- Melt the chocolate and butter and whisk together the mixture (don't burn it!)
- Beat the eggs until they are frothy and add them along with sugar and mix well before adding the flour.
- Grease your muffin cups or ramekins before filling them 3/4 of the way up with the fondant mix.
- Bake them for about 11 minutes and let them sit for a moment before gently flipping them and serving.
- Top them with fruit and or whipped cream!