Heavenly and so refreshing for summer!
- I used a combination of alchamilla, mint and lemongrass tea but feel free to use any you like! In a pitcher of water, leave in your teabags to let the flavour seep in.
- In a saucepan, make a sweetening syrup for the iced tea by placing three parts water one part sugar until the sugar is fully diluted. Let it cool before adding it to the pitcher of tea.
- Toss in mint leaves and lemon slices
- Remove the tea bags when the taste is right for you.
- Allow the mixture to cool and garnish with ice cubes and mint before serving!