You will need:
- All the ingredients to make a cream sauce
- A fillet of fresh salmon
- Marinate the salmon in olive oil, white wine, salt, pepper, chives and garlic and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour
- Once the sauce is nearly ready, cook the fish in a separate frying pan and cook the pasta. Continue stirring the sauce frequently with a whisk.
- When the salmon is done, break it into chunks gently, pour the white wine, garlic and olive oil remaining in the pan where the salmon was cooked into the sauce and mix int he chunks of salmon
- Combine with pasta and garnish with chives