Probably the easiest seafood dish you will ever make!
This recipe is really vague and useless and has no measurements, useful isn't it?
- Fresh shrimp (mine were already cooked)
- Fresh dill
- Spring onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Some olive oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon
- A pinch of paprika
- Wash and deshell them, marinate them in crushed garlic, chives, diced dill, spring onion, lemon, paprika, olive oil
- Leave the shrimp in the fridge to marinate for about an hour
- In a heated pan, cook them until the shrimp are pink in colour
If the shrimp are cooked:
- Wash them, marinate them in dill, the onions, some live oil and lemon
- Meanwhile, heat a pan and cook the crushed garlic on medium heat for a few minutes in some lemon and olive oil
- Toss marinated shrimp in and let them cook very slightly. Be sure to not overcook them and make them too bouncy.