Delicious, light and summery. I know it is such an odd combination, but the tastes together are soooo good.
You will need:
- Fresh lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Wash all your veggies and spin dry your lettuce leaves
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and lay them on the bed of lettuce
- Thinly slice your cucumbers, peel them if you prefer
- Crumble the feta over your salad
- Slice the watermelon how you would like. Try to remove any black seeds you can see.
- Drizzle some olive oil and a tiny bit of red wine vinegar over your salad and serve
A great summer song from my friend Poonam :)