Depending on what fruit is in season, fresh or available, you can put anything in your sangria from cherries to kiwi, banana, apples, strawberries, oranges... etc. It really just depends on your preference.
You will need:
- A bottle of red wine (I used a Spanish desert wine, if you don't use a sweet wine, you may want to add in some sugar)
- 1/3 of a cup of brandy (depending on your alcoholic palate)
- 1 cup of orange juice (freshly squeezed is ideal)
- 1 cup of soda water
- Freshly sliced lemons and oranges along with any other fruit you decide to add
- Slice your fruit and combine your slices in a jug with everything but the soda water
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Before serving, add soda water, ice, stir well and serve!
And thisssss is a pretty awesome my friend Chase just passed on, give it a listen ;)