You will need:
- 6 large potatoes
- 3 large onions
- Onion powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sunflower oil (or any generic cooking oil)
2. Heat up the oil on high on a pan. Fill it up with oil about 1/4 of the way up in the pan.
3. Toss in your potatoes and stir frequently, turn the heat down to medium-high once the potatoes are in
4. Keep stirring until the potatoes are cooked, but don't let them get too soft. Once they are done enough, remove the majority of the oil, leaving only a little left at the bottom. Put the pan back on the stove top.
5. Cut your onions into pieces similar in size to the potatoes and add them
6. Finely shop the garlic or use a garlic press to add the garlic.
7. Stir frequently until the onions are cooked and the potatoes are golden brown and crispy
8. While you stir, add the salt, pepper, rosemary and onion powder