For two mugs...
You will need:
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 deciliter (100 ml) of hot chocolate powder
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Nutella
- Optional: whipped cream and chocolate
1. In a saucepan, pour in your two cups of milk
Tip: I am pretty terrible with measurements so I usually fill up the mugs I am going to use to measure the milk. I fill them about 3/4 of the way up with the milk before adding it to the saucepan... yet somehow, I always make too much.
2. Add hot chocolate powder and nutella to the milk
3. Put in a pinch of salt (weird, I know... but sooo good)
4. Stir until well mixed and warm
5. With a spoon, rub caramel all around the inside of your mugs
6. Pour in your hot chocolate (I find it easiest and cleanest to do this with a funnel)
7. Garnish with whipped cream, grated chocolate and caramel
And thennn I spent the rest of the evening wallowing in self pity with a hot water bottle, a frightening amount of tissues... the dressing gown returned. Obviously, I was really attractive. But hey, my friend Oliver showed me a pretty fabby song. So I can't complain.