Sadly, the raspberries all sunk to the bottom, but it was still sooo delicious!
You will need:
- 3/4 of a cup of oil (I used canola)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of raspberries
- 3/4 of a cup of yogurt
- 1 & 1/4 cups of sugar
- 1/4 of a cup of milk
- 1 & 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
(Photo By Three Cheeses)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Mix together your dry ingredients in one large bowl and mix together
- In a separate bowl, mix your eggs,oil, sugar, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract together
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the other bowl
- Add the raspberries last so they don't crumble too much. Gently stir them into the mixture.
- Place your batter in greased muffin tins, filling them 3/4 of the way up.
- Sprinkle the tops with sugar
- Bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes